Every traveller should have one and I’ve always had one hanging around on my blog that I’ve updated as I’ve travelled – both adding things and ticking them off. It also gives me some great opportunities for me to keep things fresh on my blog as I can write about each item I tick off!
– Add some suggestions into the comments below, I’d love to hear them!
– Sky dive over The Whitsunday Islands, Airlie Beach.
See some sort of live music/gig/festival whilst in Australia – the first thing crossed off my bucket list, yay! I was fortunate enough to catch the St Kilda Festival in Melbourne.
– Dive the Great Barrier Reef, Australia. – (I’ve snorkelled it!)
Go to a major surfing comp – I went to the Bells Beach Ripcurl Pro in April ’15 which was EPIC!
– Explore the Daintree Rainforest – I can’t quite cross this off yet, I managed to catch a day trip over the rainforest on the cable cars which was pretty special but I’m yet to actually explore the rainforest on foot!
– Meet a Koala bear.
– Walk the Queen Charlotte Track, New Zealand
Sail The Whitsunday Islands, Australia.
Travel in a van for a while on a mega road trip – I surfed, jammed and lived in a van for a couple of months on The Great Ocean Road!
Go to an AFL League game
Do my 88 days regional work to qualify for my second year visa in Australia – Working on a lemon farm in Bundaberg, Queensland for 3 months made me eligible to apply for my second year visa! Yeeew!
– Surf Raglan, New Zealand.
– Visit Hobbiton, New Zealand.
South East Asia
– Explore Angkor Wat, Cambodia on a bicycle
America & South America
– Walk the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
– Travel coast to coast in the USA (I’ve actually made a pinned map of my trip at home)
Europe & the UK
– Surf in Portugal & visit one of the many yoga/surf camps
– Visit Amsterdam
– Camp and hike in the Lake District, UK.
– Visit Lake Como, Italy.
Africa & South Africa
– Jump the World’s Biggest Bungee Jump, Bloukrans Bridge
Paraglide over Cape Town, South Africa – Dive with Great White Sharks – Whale watch in Hermanus
– Surf J-Bay
– Drive the Garden Route
– Hike Table Mountain